Application Instructions for ACCOUNTANT I
Please fill out the application completely.
A separate application must be submitted for each position.
- Please read the job announcement carefully for complete information on the minimum qualifications, application requirements, and the final filing date for the position.
- This application is part of the examination process. Your answers will determine your eligibility to participate in the next phase of the selection process.
- Clearly describe your qualifications in detail. Credit cannot be given for education, training, experience, knowledge, skills, and/or abilities that you fail to indicate.
- An incomplete application and/or failure to comply with these instructions may result in disqualification.
The Santa Cruz County Personnel Department and the developers of the Santa Cruz County online employment application system are not responsible or in any way liable for any computer hardware or software malfunction which may affect your employment application or the applicant selection process.
Your Responsibilities as the Applicant
- Before electronically "SENDING" your application to Santa Cruz County in the SEND part, it is your responsibility to ensure
correctness of all information submitted in the application and to print out a copy of the application in
the "Review" Section for your records.
- You are required to provide a valid e-mail address and to check to be sure that you receive a confirmation email within one day of sending in your application.
- Cookies must be turned on in your browser in order to use this online application system.
Click here for more information about how cookies are used.
Your application is submitted using Secure Encryption to ensure the privacy of all
information you transmit over the internet.
this online employment application system only for the submission of bona fide employment applications to Santa Cruz County.
Any other use of this online employment application system, including without limitation any copying, downloading,
translation, decompiling or reverse engineering of the system, data,