FISCAL ACCOUNTS TECHNICIAN I
Account Payable Technician
|DNR - Finance and Administrative Service
|1/30/2024 11:59:00 PM
|2/13/2024 11:59:00 PM
|$41,890.00 - $66,354.00/year
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Three years of experience reviewing, verifying, recording, adjusting and balancing financial transactions.
1. Experience calculating and recording financial, statistical or other numerical data may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required high school education.
2. Six credit hours in accounting from an accredited college or university may be substituted for one year of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience in Financial Clerical/Finance Technicians classifications or specialty codes in the financial field of work at a rate of one year of military experience for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- One year of experience using the Statewide accounting system applications.
- One year of experience providing internal and external customer service.