FISCAL ACCOUNTS CLERK II
Unclaimed Property/Compliance Division
|COMP Compliance Division
|2/9/2024 11:30:00 AM
|2/23/2024 11:59:00 PM
|$39,421.00 - $62,297.00/year
LOCATION OF POSITION
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Two years of experience reviewing, verifying, recording, adjusting and balancing financial transactions.
- Experience calculating and recording financial, statistical or other numerical data may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required high school education.
- Six credit hours in accounting from an accredited college or university may be substituted for one year of the required experience.
- A minimum of five courses or six months of accounting-related training in a vocational training program in subjects such as journalizing transactions, analyzing transactions into debits and credits, posting to a general ledger, payroll, bank reconciliations, accounts payable, and accounts receivable may be substituted for one year of the required experience.
- Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience in Financial Clerical/Finance Technicians classifications or specialty codes in the financial field of work at a rate of one year of military experience for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in bookkeeping.
- Experience in monitoring financial records.
- Experience in managing work timely, and effectively under deadlines.
LIMITATIONS ON SELECTION
- First and Last Name
- Recruitment Number (located at the top of the bulletin)
- The last four digits of your SS#