|DNR - Information Technology Service
|2/5/2024 11:59:00 PM
|2/19/2024 11:59:00 PM
|$57,095.00 - $91,742.00/year
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Four years of administrative staff or professional work.
1. Candidates may substitute 30 college credit hours from an accredited college or university for each year up to four years of the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Master's degree from an accredited college or university for the required experience.
4. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work related to the administration of rules, regulations, policy, procedures and processes, or overseeing or coordinating unit operations or functioning as a staff assistant to a higher ranking commissioned officer on a year-for- year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience using QuickBooks or similar accounting software.
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience in executing procurement contracts, working on an Accounts Payable Team, and assisting IT staff with tasks, researching, writing, and presenting comprehensive reports and memorandums.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working as or for an IT professional.