ASSISTANT BRANCH OFFICE MANAGER (REVENUE ADMINISTRATOR I)
Taxpayer Services Division
|COMP Revenue Administration
|2/9/2024 3:00:00 PM
|2/23/2024 11:59:00 PM
|$53,627.00 - $85,951.00/year
LOCATION OF POSITION
- Employee must be able to work in a full-time capacity: Monday through Friday from 8:00 a. m. to 5:00 pm.
- The nature of the position requires that the employee be able to travel within the State of Maryland, and provide their own transportation to visit various branch offices located within the State of Maryland.
- Employee must be able to tolerate an occasional uncomfortable or unpleasant experiences presented by upset or irate taxpayers.
- Work may involve special physical demands such as lifting 25 to 35 pounds, climbing ladders, delivering supplies, etc.
- Employees are unable to prepare tax returns outside of the requirements of the job or work for private accounting companies.
- Evening and weekend work may be required during peak times of the year.
- Leave may be limited during certain times of the year due to high volume events, projects or special assignments.
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Four years of professional work experience in auditing, accounting, tax law, general management or customer service.
- Candidates may substitute the possession of an associates degree for two years of the required experience.
- Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university for the required experience.
- Candidates may substitute 30 college credits from an accredited college or university for one year of the required experience up to three years of experience.
- Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience at a rank of Corporal/Petty Officer or higher as a non-commissioned officer in accounting and budget classification or accounting and budget specialty codes in the tax examining field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
- Employees in this classification are required to travel in the performance of the duties.
- Employees in this classification may be assigned duties which require the operation of a motor vehicle. Employees assigned such duties will be required to possess a driver’s license valid in the State of Maryland.
- First and Last Name
- Recruitment Number (located at the top of the bulletin)
- The last four digits of your SS#