AGENCY GRANTS SPECIALIST TRAINEE
|DNR - Finance and Administrative Service
|2/6/2024 11:59:00 PM
|2/20/2024 11:59:00 PM
|$47,364.00 - $75,478.00/year
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Experience: Four years of experience in grant evaluation and monitoring or budget preparation, presentation and execution.
1. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university for the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in the Budget Officer classifications or Financial Management specialty codes in the Budgeting field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- One year of experience using the Statewide accounting system applications.
- Experience preparing and maintaining accurate Excel grant billing workbooks.
- Experience interpreting federal grant award language and grant budgets.