ADMINISTRATOR I (SPECIAL APPOINTMENT)
|Department||COMM - Div of Econ Dev - MD Invt Fd/Challenge Prgm|
|Date Opened||1/11/2023 11:09:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||2/13/2023 4:00:00 PM|
|Salary||$55,975.00 - $86,450.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Dolores Churn|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
.Incumbent will monitor OFPs’ active accounts of loans, grants and investments; enter requisitions for approvals of finance transactions using the State’s Financial Management Information System (FMIS); review loan documentation, analyze employment reports; generate management reports; enter information into the Department’s customer relationship database Salesforce; input finance transactions into OFP’s Portfol database; perform cash receipts duties, as needed; prepare client correspondence; maintain compliance and credit files; process and submit bills.
Experience: Eight years of experience in administrative staff or professional work.
1. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and four years of experience in administrative staff or professional work for the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute additional graduate level education at an accredited college or university at the rate of 30 credit hours on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work related to the administration of rules, regulations, policy, procedures and processes, or overseeing or coordinating unit operations or functioning as a staff assistant to a higher ranking commissioned officer on a year-for- year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Preference will be given to applicants who possess the following preferred qualification(s). Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications
- Possession of a bachelor’s or advanced degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or public administration from an accredited college.
- Three (3) of the four (4) years of experience in banking to include managing commercial credit portfolios.
- Experience with collateral documentation, portfolio management and general financial/accounting processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google mail
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management Database, FMIS, or other comparable software.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Some Statewide travel is required.
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date.
If you have questions about this recruitment, please contact the Department of Commerce at 410-767-6300. You may also visit our website at: http://commerce.maryland.gov/commerce