Customer Service Coordinator
Treasury Professional I
|Treasury - Maryland 529
|11/13/2023 7:00:00 PM
|11/27/2023 11:59:00 PM
|$60,801.00 - $97,940.00/year
Are you a Customer Service Professional looking to advance your career?
We have an amazing opportunity for you with Maryland529
(This is an internal only recruitment limited to the employees in the Maryland529 Division of the State Treasurer's Office)
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
The Customer Care Coordinator position will
- oversee customer service activities
- provide first-level agency assistance for escalated customer service issues
- track trends in customer service issues in order to mitigate recurring problems
- facilitate consistent communication between and from the third-party program managers and internal staff
- ensure overall efficiency in operations through means of customer satisfaction metrics
The Treasury Professional I classification
is one level in a non-competitive promotion series in which an employee may
advance in grade and class level from intermediate to a full performance
Treasury Professional II through work experience and competency.
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Four years of experience in business administration, office management, finance, accounting, economics, or related field.
1. Candidates may substitute education from an accredited college or university or nationally recognized industry certification program, at a rate of thirty credit hours for each year of experience, for up to two years of the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a non-commissioned officer in financial administration and program classification or financial administration specialty codes in the accounting and budget group field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Preference will be given to applicants who possess the following preferred qualification(s). Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
with coordinating customer service activities (e.g., high call volumes,
multiple intake sources, multiple customer service representatives)
in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
LIMITATIONS ON SELECTION
- This recruitment is limited to current staff working in the Treasury-Maryland 529 Division.
- Applicants must be willing to work in the Baltimore area.
may consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience related to
the requirements of the position. You
may be required to complete a qualifications supplement, or the rating may be
based on your application. Therefore, it
is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your
application. Report all experience and
education that is related to this position.
BARGAINING UNIT STATUS
All job opportunities
within the Maryland State Treasurer’s Office are accessible through JobAps, the
Statewide Recruitment, Examination and Applicant tracking
system. Please upload a current copy of your resume with your
is strongly preferred; however, if you do not have access to a computer, you
may send a copy of your resume to the State Treasurer's Office, Human
Resources, 80 Calvert Street, Room 109, Annapolis MD 21401, or fax to
will be subject to a background investigation at the time of interview, to
include criminal, civil, and credit
regarding this recruitment or the recruitment process may be directed to the
STO Personnel Office at 410-260-7078.
As an equal
opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and
promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity.
TTY Users: Call
via Maryland Relay