EXECUTIVE ASSOCIATE II
|Department||DJS Departmental Support|
|Date Opened||5/24/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||6/7/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$52,575.00 - $80,992.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Jakiraman Jones|
This is a Special Appointment position and serves at the pleasure of the appointing authority.
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- Relieves the Deputy of operational details by screening visitors and callers; arranging for appointments and interviews; maintaining important schedules, expense accounts, confidential records, and files.
- Composes correspondence to meet all deadlines; demonstrates written skills through the use of correct grammar and accurate presentation of facts. Obtains material from a variety of sources to be used for reports and executive summaries. Uses a personal computer to type manuscripts, correspondence, tables, charts, graphs, and forms from corrected copy, rough draft, or oral instruction.
- Provide administrative support to the Secretary and/or Assistant Secretary/Chief of Staff in the absence of Executive Associate III; works closely with Executive Associate III to ensure adequate support for the core executive team; serve as backup support for other Executive Associate IIs and work collaboratively with the executive support team.
At least five years of experience providing administrative support to an executive-level leader in the public sector.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience using Microsoft Suite applications: Word and Excel.
- Experience supporting one or more senior-level executives.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Experience meeting multiple deadlines – both short- and long-term.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Stellar attention to detail.
- Experience drafting correspondence, data entry, and/or reports.
The assessment will be a rating of your application based on your education, training, and experience as they relate to the requirements of the position. It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all related experience and education.
For education obtained outside the U.S., you will be required to provide proof of the equivalent American education as determined by a foreign credential evaluation service. Please note that your answers on the Supplemental Questionnaire must correspond to the information provided on your application to receive credit.