AGENCY PROJECT ENGINEER/ARCHITECT II
|Department||DNR - Engineering and Construction|
|Date Opened||5/30/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||6/13/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$55,975.00 - $86,450.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Courtney Blackistone|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Experience: Five years of experience, one year of experience as a design and project manager Engineer, Architect, or Surveyor for agency capital and operating construction, maintenance and system services projects and an additional four years of experience as an Engineer, Architect, or Surveyor in the building construction field involving the design, construction or repair of building structures or system services.
1. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree in engineering or architecture from an accredited college or university and one year of experience as a design and project manager Engineer or Architect for agency capital and operating construction, maintenance and system services projects for the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Professional Engineer or Professional Architect registration in the State of Maryland or in a state with comparable requirements for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in Engineering and Architecture classifications or Engineering and Architecture specialty codes in the Architecture field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with Trimble/TopCon survey equipment along with computer skills.
- Experience with construction stake-out and running traverse.
- Experience with GPS equipment.
- Experience with Auto Cad.
- Knowledge of running boats and ATV’s.