FISCAL ACCOUNTS TECHNICIAN I
|Department||DNR - Licensing & Registration Services|
|Date Opened||6/6/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||9/19/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$41,068.00 - $62,525.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Micah Pankey|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Three years of experience reviewing, verifying, recording, adjusting and balancing financial transactions.
1. Experience calculating and recording financial, statistical or other numerical data may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required high school education.
2. Six credit hours in accounting from an accredited college or university may be substituted for one year of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience in Financial Clerical/Finance Technicians classifications or specialty codes in the financial field of work at a rate of one year of military experience for the required experience.
- At least 30 semester credits in finance, budgeting, accounting, or a related field.
- At least one year of experience monitoring and reconciling fiscal, revenue, budgetary, or inventory resources.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience performing administrative or professional duties.
- Experience monitoring and reconciling fiscal, revenue, budgetary, or inventory resources.
- Experience with the receiving, storing, issuing, requisitioning and purchasing of materials, parts, supplies and/or equipment.
- Experience using the following: personal computer, printer, scanner, copier
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Gmail, Google Docs, Google Drive and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience dealing with customers/public in the following methods: telephone, e-mail, written correspondence and face-to-face contact.
- Experience working with the State of Maryland’s FMIS, RSTARS, and ADPICS.