Casino Compliance Representative
|Department||MLGCA Video Lottery Terminal|
|Date Opened||5/18/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||6/6/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$43,660.00 - $66,668.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Bavan Smith|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Experience: Four years of experience in administrative staff or professional staff work.
1. Candidates may substitute the completion of 60 credit hours from an accredited college or university and two years of experience in administrative staff or professional staff work for the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a non- commissioned officer involving staff work requiring regular use of independent judgment and analysis in applying and interpreting rules and regulations in accordance with agency laws and policies on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Preference will be given to applicants who possess the following preferred qualification(s). Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
- Experience in conducting investigations.
- Experience conducting regulatory compliance for gaming.
LIMITATIONS ON SELECTION
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the eligible (employment) list for at least one year.
The assessment may consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience related to the requirements of the position. It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all experience and education that is related to this position.
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications of this recruitment. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of completing an application. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Applicants will be rated based on their description of job duties and responsibilities. Applicants should be thorough in completing this requirement. The online application process is strongly advised. If the online process is not available to you, you may complete and submit a paper application or direct any questions to:
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay