Procurement Manager I
Associate Director of Procurement *REPOST*
|Department||DNR - Finance and Administrative Service|
|Date Opened||7/20/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||9/25/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$84,047.00 - $135,450.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Adriana Parravano|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Education: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university is required.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong organizational, administrative, and supervisory skills in the procurement operations of a state organization.
- Strong training and communication skills to guide procurement staff throughout DNR.
- Knowledge of COMAR 21 and other Maryland State procurement laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the procurement systems eMMA and ADPICS.
- Proof of CPPO (Certified Public Purchasing Officer) or CMPO (Certified Maryland Procurement Officer) certification or certification in progress.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
1. Employees in this classification may be assigned duties which require the operation of a motor vehicle. Employees assigned such duties will be required to possess a motor vehicle operator’s license valid in the State of Maryland.
2. Employees in this classification who have not done so must obtain and possess certification as a Procurement Professional from the Maryland Department of General Services within one year of appointment.