ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER I - DNR
|Department||DNR - Human Resource Service|
|Date Opened||9/19/2023 07:30:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||10/3/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$47,364.00 - $75,478.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Emilee Knott|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- Participates in the formulation, establishment or modification of program goals and objectives through analysis of alternatives, trends, available resources and projected program needs.
- Formulates final reports and effective recommendations based on analyses conducted.
- Review and interpret documentation regarding an employee's on-the-job injuries.
- Assure all supporting documentation is filed timely and accurately.
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: One year of administrative staff or professional work.
1. Candidates may substitute 30 college credit hours from an accredited college or university for the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work that included regular use of independent judgment and analysis in applying and interpreting complex administrative plans, policies, rules or regulations or analysis of operational programs or procedures with recommendations for improvement on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Customer Service
- Ability to exhibit a clear understanding of the importance of confidentiality
- Knowledge of HIPAA
- Ability to interpret medical documentation, such as First Report of Injury, lab results, medical authorizations, etc.
LIMITATIONS ON SELECTION
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.||Apply Online|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|