GRAPHIC DESIGNER/SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER-ADMINISTRATOR I
Office of Communications
|COMP Executive Direction
|3/7/2023 2:00:00 PM
|3/21/2023 11:59:00 PM
|$55,975.00 - $86,450.00/year
LOCATION OF POSITION
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Five years of administrative staff or professional work.
- Candidates may substitute 30 college credit hours from an accredited college or university for each year up to four years of the required experience.
- Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and one year of experience in administrative staff or professional work for the required experience.
- Candidates may substitute the possession of a Master's degree from an accredited college or university for the required experience.
- Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work related to the administration of rules, regulations, policy, procedures and processes, or overseeing or coordinating unit operations or functioning as a staff assistant to a higher ranking commissioned officer on a year-for- year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 years graphic design and social media management experience.
- Mastery of graphic design software and social media platforms.
- Ad copy writing, video and social media ad experience required.
- Solid knowledge of design and visual principles.
- Knowledgeable of marketing trends and best practices.
- Excellent organizational, time management, verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience collaborating with others and working in teams.
- Experience managing multiple high-profile campaigns for multiple customers
Fax: 410-974-5249 – This fax number is for Comptroller of Maryland recruitment efforts only.