ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER III - DNR
Employee Relations Officer
|Department||DNR - Human Resource Service|
|Date Opened||9/22/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||10/6/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$53,627.00 - $85,951.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Emilee Knott|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Three years of administrative staff or professional work.
1. Candidates may substitute 30 college credit hours from an accredited college or university for each year up to two years of the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from a college or university for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work that included the regular use of independent judgment and analysis in applying and interpreting complex administrative plans, policies, rules or regulations or analysis of operational programs or procedures with recommendations for improvement on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience working for a Federal, State or Local Agency
- Knowledge of the Maryland legislative process
- Experience communicating policies pertaining to Human Resources
- Experience in Mediation
- Customer service experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a communications or behavioral science related program, such as Psychology, Public Relations or Human Resources Management.
- Experience reviewing, interpreting and drafting legal documents