ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER III - DNR
|Department||DNR - Human Resource Service|
|Date Opened||9/19/2023 07:30:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||10/3/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$53,627.00 - $85,951.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Emilee Knott|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- Reviewing candidate qualifications
- Participating at employment events
- Establishing programs that promote interpretation across the agency
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Three years of administrative staff or professional work.
1. Candidates may substitute 30 college credit hours from an accredited college or university for each year up to two years of the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from a college or university for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work that included the regular use of independent judgment and analysis in applying and interpreting complex administrative plans, policies, rules or regulations or analysis of operational programs or procedures with recommendations for improvement on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Customer service
- Supervisory experience
- Project management
LIMITATIONS ON SELECTION
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.||Apply Online|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|