ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST III
|Department||DNR - Forest Service|
|Date Opened||9/5/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||9/19/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$44,534.00 - $70,751.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Courtney Blackistone|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Two years of experience performing administrative staff, clerical, clerical technical, or secretarial work.
1. Candidates may substitute 30 college credit hours from an accredited college or university for each year of the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a non-commissioned officer involving staff work requiring regular use of independent judgment and analysis in applying and interpreting rules and regulations in accordance with agency laws and policies on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- One year of knowledge and experience in operational budget monitoring and management.
- One year of experience in collecting and processing revenue receipts.
- Experience with providing customer and/or visitor services.
- Experience in developing and maintaining electronic reports, spreadsheets, desktop publishing products, and databases for business purposes.
- Experience in revenue and expense tracking and reconciliation of financial reports.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Persons appointed to this classification may be subject to assignment in any county of the State.
- Employees in this classification are subject to call-in and, therefore, are required to submit a telephone number where they can be reached in case of emergencies.