HUMAN SERVICE PRGM PLN ADMINISTRATOR
Contract Manager/ Program Coordinator
|Department||DHS Family Investment Admin Director's Office|
|Date Opened||2/2/2023 12:43:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||2/16/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$59,608.00 - $74,705 /year with potential growth to $92,290.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Dontia Walker|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Applicants must meet all minimum (and selective) qualifications to be considered, and to appear on the list of people eligible for hire. Please read all requirements before applying.
Education: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Five years of experience in the administration of a human services program or experience conducting studies and analyses of programs, procedures, practices and organizations.
1. Candidates may substitute additional professional or technical experience in the administration of a human services program or experience conducting studies and analyses of programs, procedures, practices and organizations on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Candidates may substitute graduate level education at an accredited college or university in a human services related field at the rate of 30 credit hours per year for up to two years of the required experience.
Applicants must meet the selective qualification(s) to be considered. Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Preference will be given to applicants who possess the following preferred qualification(s). Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the eligible (employment) list for at least one year.
The assessment may consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience related to the requirements of the position. It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all experience and education that is related to this position.
For education obtained outside the U.S., a copy of the equivalent American education as determined by a foreign credential evaluation service must be provided prior to hire.
It is imperative to list all computer and software experience on your application pertaining to your job duties.
As an employee of the State of Maryland, you will have access to outstanding benefits, including: health insurance, dental, and vision plans offered at a low cost. CLICK ON THIS LINK FOR MORE DETAILS: STATE OF MARYLAND BENEFITS.
- Personal Leave - new State employees are awarded six (6) personnel days annually (prorated based on start date).
- Annual Leave - ten (10) days of accumulated annual leave per year.
- Sick Leave - fifteen (15) days of accumulated sick leave per year.
- Parental Leave - up to sixty (60) days of paid parental leave upon the birth or adoption of a child.
- Holidays - State employees also celebrate at least twelve (12) holidays per year.
- Pension - State employees earn credit towards a retirement pension.
Online applications are STRONGLY preferred. If the online application process is not available, please send your paper application and supplemental questionnaire (if applicable) to: Department of Human Services, Examination Services Unit, Attention: Dontia Walker, 311 West Saratoga Street, First Floor, Baltimore, Maryland 21201.
Or, email firstname.lastname@example.org: Voice 410-767-7147, toll-free: 1-800-332-6347. If you are having difficulty with your user account or have general questions about the online application system, please contact the MD Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division, at 410-767-4850 or Application.Help@maryland.gov.
Do not submit unsolicited documentation.
The paper application must be received by 5 PM on the closing date for the recruitment.
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay, 1-800-925-4434.
As an equal opportunity employer Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity.
Bilingual applicants and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country and encourage them to apply.