HCD COMMUNITY PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR I (C21011/394675)
|Department||DHCD - Div of Neighborhood Revitalization|
|Date Opened||10/23/2023 5:06:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||11/7/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$29.15 - $35.17/hour (Grade 17/Step 2-9 with promotional growth to $45.13 hourly)|
|HR Analyst||Jamaal Simpson|
LOCATION OF POSITION
2 North Charles Street, Suite 450, Baltimore MD 21201
This position is located in Baltimore City, Maryland with occasional travel to DHCD’s main office in Lanham, Maryland. A combination of “hybrid” in-person work and telework is available.
Education: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Four years of administrative or professional experience to include one year of financing experience or providing technical assistance for development or rehabilitation of multifamily or single family housing; neighborhood revitalization and business development; community infrastructure development; or historic preservation programs.
1. Candidates may substitute additional administrative or professional experience as defined above on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Candidates may substitute additional job-related education at a rate of thirty credit hours for each year of experience for up to two years of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in business and industry classification or business and industry specialty codes in the housing management field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience and education.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Online applications are STRONGLY preferred. However, if you wish to submit a paper application, you may mail your application and materials to:
Department of Housing and Community Development
Office of Human Resources
7800 Harkins Road, Lanham, MD 20706
All application materials must be received by the filing deadline. If you are unable to upload your transcripts into the system, please send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information in the body of the email:
- Attn: Jamaal Simpson, HR Generalist
- Your First and Last Name
- Recruitment #
- Classification (Job Title) of Recruitment
Incorrect application forms, or resumes in place of the application, will not be accepted. If you are interested in these positions and cannot apply online please fill out the paper application. For questions concerning these positions, please call 301-429-7781.
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country, and encourage them to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity.