REGISTERED NURSE CHARGE CI
|Department||MDH Spring Grove Hospital Center|
|Date Opened||3/29/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||12/15/2023 12:00:00 PM|
|Salary||$78,749.00 - $126,912.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Deborah Pfeiffer|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Vaccine Requirement: Per the Amended Directive and Order Regarding Vaccination (MDH # 2023.04.18.03) issued by the Secretary of the Maryland Department of Health, effective April 18, 2023, staff in all hospitals and residential facilities operated by the Maryland Department of Health or any local health department are required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Staff includes, but is not limited to, regular and contractual employees, contractual staff, volunteers, and other state employees performing any duties at the facility. An individual may request an accommodation by providing appropriate and sufficient documentation for bona fide medical or religious reasons.
Education: Determined by the Maryland State Board of Nursing under the licensing requirements for Registered Nurses.
Experience: Two years of experience as a Registered Nurse, one year of which must have been in a psychiatric setting.
1. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or a related field from an accredited college or university for the one year of general experience.
2. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Master’s degree in nursing or a health-related field from an accredited college or university for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in Nursing classifications or Nursing and Hospital Administration specialty codes in the Nursing field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
1. Candidates for positions in this classification must possess a current license as a Registered Nurse from the Maryland State Board of Nursing, 4140 Patterson Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland 21215 or possess a current multi-state license in party states that candidates have declared as primary states of residence.
2. Employees in this classification may be assigned duties which require the operation of a motor vehicle. Employees assigned such duties will be required to possess a motor vehicle operator’s license valid in the State of Maryland.
3. Employees in this classification may be required to successfully complete and maintain current certification of cardiopulmonary resuscitation training.
1. Employees in this classification are subject to call-in and, therefore, will be required to provide the facility with a phone number at which they can be reached.
2. Employees in this classification are subject to substance abuse testing in accordance with Code of Maryland Regulations 17.04.09, Testing for Illegal Use of Drugs.
Online applications are highly recommended. However, if you are unable to apply online, the paper application (and supplemental questionnaire) may be submitted to MDH, Recruitment and Selection Division, 201 W. Preston St., Room 114-B, Baltimore, MD 21201. Paper application materials must be received by 5 pm, close of business, on the closing date for the recruitment, no postmarks will be accepted.
If additional information is required, the preferred method is to upload. If you are unable to upload, please fax the requested information to 410-333-5689. Only additional materials that are required will be accepted for this recruitment. All additional information must be received by the closing date and time.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact the MDH Recruitment and Selection Division at 410-767-1251.
If you are having difficulty with your user account or have general questions about the online application system, please contact the MD Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division at 410-767-4850 or Application.Help@maryland.gov.
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities are available upon request by calling: 410-767-1251 or MD TTY Relay Service 1-800-735-2258.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruitment, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.
NOTICE: Federal COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement for Certain Maryland Department of Health (MDH) Employees. Per the emergency regulation issued by the U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) (86 FR 61555), and as permitted to go into effect by the U.S. Supreme Court on January 13, 2022, all staff at the Maryland Department of Health’s CMS certified health care facilities are required to receive either a first or single COVID-19 dose and provide proof of vaccination status by January 29. 2022. If selected for this position, candidates will be required to provide proof of vaccination or have an approved religious or medical exemption prior to appointment.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.||Apply Online|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|