AGENCY PROJECT ENGINEER/ARCHITECT II
|Department||DNR - Engineering and Construction|
|Date Opened||8/23/2022 3:15:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||10/3/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$51,649.00 - $82,727.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Courtney Blackistone|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Experience: Five years of experience, one year of experience as a design and project manager Engineer or Architect for agency capital and operating construction, maintenance and system services projects and an additional four years of experience as an Engineer or Architect in the building construction field involving the design, construction or repair of building structures or system services.
1. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree in engineering or architecture from an accredited college or university and one year of experience as a design and project manager Engineer or Architect for agency capital and operating construction, maintenance and system services projects for the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Professional Engineer or Professional Architect registration in the State of Maryland or in a state with comparable requirements for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in Engineering and Architecture classifications or Engineering and Architecture specialty codes in the Architecture field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience with construction stake-out and running traverse.
• Experience with GPS equipment.
• Experience with AutoCAD.
• Knowledge/experience with operating boats and ATVs.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
The online application is preferred. If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application and supplemental questionnaire to: Department of Natural Resources, Human Resources, 580 Taylor Avenue, C-3 Annapolis, MD 21401. The Human Resources unit is not responsible for applications sent to any other address.
Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be accepted. Resumes will not be accepted.
If you are having difficulty with your user account or have general questions about the online application system, please contact the MD Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division at Application.Help@maryland.gov.
Inquiries regarding this recruitment can be directed to Laurita Lesperance at email@example.com.
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply. We thank our Veterans for their service to our country, and encourage them to apply. As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity.