PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR II Health Services (***REPOST***)
Partner Services Program Officer (MULTIPLE FULL-TIME CONTRACTUAL)
|Department||MDH Infectious Disease & Environmental Hlth Svcs|
|Date Opened||10/28/2022 3:55:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||11/28/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$27.55 - $44.25/hour|
|HR Analyst||Roderick Howard II|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
The position has responsibilities for the following activities:
● Provides technical assistance for state and local health department’s disease investigation specialists (DIS), Front Line Supervisors (FLS), and STI/HIV Partner Services Program Managers;
● Performs evidence-based quality assurances practices to improve partner services, and integration of PrEP and HIV care engagement services;
● Develops, implements, and evaluates Partner Services procedures and standards for local and state health department field staff;
● Evaluates of partner services within CSTIP and local health departments;
● Recommends the procedures and policies decisions for STI/HIV partner services and related program operating procedures and standards; and
This position reports to the Chief of the Division of Partner Services Program Management.
Education: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Nursing, Social Work, Psychology, Education, Counseling, or a related field.
Experience: Six years of professional experience in health services, three years of which must have been in Health Services professional clinical or administrative services in areas other than Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities or Addictions, and three years of which must have been at the managerial or supervisory level.
1. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Master’s degree or a Doctorate degree in a health or human services field from an accredited college or university for up to two years of the required general experience.
2. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in another field, plus an additional year of professional experience in health services, for the required education.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a Commissioned Officer in Health Care Administration classifications or Health Services Administration specialty codes in the health-related field of work, on a year-for-year basis, for the required experience and education.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Applicants who meet the minimum (and selective) qualifications will be included in further evaluation. The evaluation may be a rating of your application, based on your education, training and experience, as they relate to the requirements of the position. Therefore, it is essential that you provide complete and accurate information on your application.
Please report all related education, experience, dates, and hours of work. Clearly indicate your college degree and major on your application, if applicable. For education obtained outside the U.S., any job offer will be contingent on the candidate providing an evaluation for equivalency by a foreign credential evaluation service prior to starting employment (and may be requested prior to interview).
Complete applications must be submitted by the closing date. Information submitted after this date will not be added.
Incorrect application forms will not be accepted. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application.
Candidates may remain on the certified eligible list for a period of at least one year. The resulting certified eligible list for this recruitment may be used for similar positions in this, or other, State agencies.
Contractual employees who work for an agency covered under the State Employee and Retiree Health and Welfare Benefits Program, have a current employment contract, and work 30 or more hours a week (or on average 130 hours per month) may be eligible for subsidized health benefits coverage for themselves and their dependents. As a contractual employee, you will be responsible for paying 25% of the premiums for your medical and prescription coverage, including any eligible dependents you have enrolled. The State of Maryland will subsidize the remaining 75% of the cost for these benefits.
You can also elect to enroll in dental coverage, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, and life insurance, but will be responsible to pay the full premium for these benefits.
Leave may be granted to a contractual employee who has worked 120 days in a 12-month period. This leave accrues at a rate of one hour for every 30 hours worked, not to exceed 40 hours per calendar year.
Online applications are highly recommended. However, if you are unable to apply online, the paper application (and supplemental questionnaire) may be submitted to MDH, Recruitment and Selection Division, 201 W. Preston St., Room 114-B, Baltimore, MD 21201. Paper application materials must be received by 5 pm, close of business, on the closing date for the recruitment, no postmarks will be accepted.
If additional information is required, the preferred method is to upload. If you are unable to upload, please fax the requested information to, 410-333-5689. Only additional materials which are required will be accepted for this recruitment. All additional information must be received by the closing date and time.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact the MDH Recruitment and Selection Division, at 410-767-1251.
If you are having difficulty with your user account or have general questions about the online application system, please contact the MD Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division, at 410-767-4850 or Application.Help@maryland.gov.
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities are available upon request by calling: 410-767-1251 or MD TTY Relay Service, at 1-800-735-2258.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruitment, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|