Stewardship and Monitoring Program
|Department||DNR - Land Acquisition and Planning|
|Date Opened||7/29/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||8/14/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$51,649.00 - $82,727.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Emilee Knott|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Experience: Eight years of experience in administrative staff or professional work.
1. Candidates may substitute 30 college credit hours from an accredited college or university for each year up to four years of the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and four years of experience in administrative staff or professional work for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute additional graduate level education at an accredited college or university at the rate of 30 credit hours on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work related to the administration of rules, regulations, policy, procedures and processes, or overseeing or coordinating unit operations or functioning as a staff assistant to a higher ranking commissioned officer on a year-for- year basis for the required experience.
- One year of the above experience must have included administrative work in a grant program setting.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, Google Mail, and Drive.
- Experience monitoring conservation easements and/or projects funded through Federal and State grant programs.
- Experience with Maryland land conservation or grant programs including the Rural Legacy Program, Program Open Space Local and/or the Land and Water Conservation Fund