ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST I
|Department||MLGCA Administration and Operations|
|Date Opened||5/12/2022 11:59:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||5/26/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$33,480.00 - $53,467.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Joanne Grant|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Communications Division Support
- Assists with Front Desk Duties including answering incoming calls, greeting guests, and providing information in a professional manner.
- Responds to inquiries from the public by gathering general Maryland Lottery and Gaming information, drawings game winning numbers, product and promotion details.
- Works Lottery Events: occasionally serving as a Lottery ambassador at events throughout the state along with other Communications team members to talk with the public, answer questions, assist with set-up and break-down and other on-site activities as needed.
- Attends departmental and agency meetings as needed.
- Completes other duties and special assignments as needed.
- Help plan and prepare for internal and agency wide activities.
Procurement and Inventory
· Assists and serves as back-up to the Communications Division’s Budget, Procurement and Inventory Officer to ensure that the Division is able to:
o Procure, track and evaluate expenditures on a continual basis. This includes: maintaining spreadsheets to track thousands of promotional items for statewide distribution.
· Assist with monthly budget status reports, procurement and inventory data, procurement requests and tracking expenditures for commodities and services.
Experience: Two years of experience in administrative staff or professional work.
1. Candidates may substitute the completion of 60 credit hours at an accredited college or university for the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a non-commissioned officer involving staff work requiring regular use of independent judgment and analysis in applying and interpreting rules and regulations in accordance with agency laws and policies on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.