HCD Financial Analyst VI (C22053)
HAF - Finance Director
|Department||DHCD - Division of Finance and Administration|
|Date Opened||2/28/2022 10:30:00 AM|
|Salary||$36.32 - $47.32/hour (Grade 23, Base-Step 9, with promotional growth to $59.49/hr)|
|HR Analyst||Nayeli Rios|
LOCATION OF POSITION
- Direct new professionals to include the hiring, training, evaluating, coaching, counseling, and motivating of those employees.
- Create, maintain, delegate and review the development of financial models to aid in financial analysis and reporting requirement of the HAF program.
- Manage a new loan portfolio which DHCD plans to service in-house.
- Comply with federal tax laws and Securities and Exchange Commission regulations.
- Prepare annual audited financial statements for inclusion in the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report, manage portfolio in line with the requirements from the national credit rating agencies (Moody’s Investors Service, Fitch Ratings), and prepare quarterly portfolio reporting for all CDA bond investors.
- Oversee HAF operating budget of approx. $148 million.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Certified Public Accountants
Strong analysis experience
Financial accounting experience
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Attn: Nayeli Rios, HR Generalist
- Your First and Last Name
- Recruitment #
- Classification (Job Title) of Recruitment
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|