*REPOST* REVENUE EXAMINER I- BILINGUAL/SPANISH
Taxpayer Services Division
|Department||COMP Revenue Administration|
|Date Opened||10/18/2022 09:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||11/1/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$37,937.00 - $59,832.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Mary-Kathryn Beech|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Two years of experience involving one or more of the following areas: customer service, telecommunications, fiscal clerical or clerical related work.
- Candidates may substitute additional education at an accredited college or university at the rate of thirty credit hours for one year of the required experience.
- Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a non-commissioned officer in accounting and budget classification or accounting and budget specialty codes in the financial clerical and technician field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
** For education obtained outside of the U.S., you will be required to provide proof of the equivalent American education as determined by a foreign credential evaluation service. If you possess a degree obtained outside of the United States, please submit a detailed, course-by-course evaluation report from one of the U.S. equivalency evaluating members identified at http://www.naces.org/members.html.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Good communication skills (both oral and writing), in both English and Spanish.
- Customer service skills\experience.
- Experience with various computer software systems, personal computers.
- Ability to deal with the public.
- Experience working with a team and experience working independently.
- Experience working in high volume production environments.
- Knowledge and/or experience of Maryland State Taxes.
- Knowledge and/or experience of Federal Taxes.
- Good organization skills & decision making.
LIMITATIONS ON SELECTION
- Positions are currently available in Annapolis, Hagerstown and Salisbury call centers.
- Work involves exposure to uncomfortable or unpleasant surroundings. (Example) May occasionally encounter unpleasant situations due to upset taxpayers.
- Work may involve special physical demands such as lifting 25 to 35 pounds.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Employees in this classification may be assigned duties which require the operation of a motor vehicle.
- Employees assigned such duties will be required to possess a motor vehicle operator’s license valid in the State of Maryland.
- First and Last Name
- Recruitment Number (located at the top of the bulletin)
- The last 4 digits of your SS#