PROGRAM MANAGER SENIOR IV
Chief Information Officer
|Department||DPSCS Information Technology & Communications Div|
|Date Opened||2/23/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||3/26/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$91,195.00 - $146,573.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Jacob Rolon|
This is a Management Service position, and serves at the pleasure of the Appointing Authority.
LOCATION OF POSITION
6776 Reisterstown Rd. Baltimore, MD 21215
- Developing a Departmental information technology plan that is consistent with the statewide IT strategic plan
- Formulating an IT policy and standards for internal operations
- Overseeing major IT projects
- Training and knowledge transfer initiatives
- Instituting monitoring procedures
- Interfacing the Department's IT program with the Department's business processes;
- Developing partnerships with other departments to address common IT needs and goals
- Managing the IT budget, personnel, and fiscal resources
- Overseeing all IT procurements, including Requests-for-Proposals (RFPs) and Invitations-for-Bids (IFBs)
- Evaluation and transfer of technology
- Developing current technology architecture
- Serving as the liaison for the Department and the State regarding criminal justice information and integration
- Overseeing plans for reinvestment in technology
- Providing strategic planning, leadership and organizational advisement and direction
- The executive oversight of the Central Repository and (Criminal Justice Information System (CJIS)
- Overseeing the Department’s network and computing infrastructure, including the data center operations
- Managing the contracts for all IT-related systems, equipment, etc.
- Directing the planning, development, deployment and maintenance of DPSCS ITT infrastructure
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Online applications are highly recommended. However, if you are unable to apply online, the paper application and supplemental questionnaire may be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 410-484-5928. Paper application materials must be received in our office by the closing date for the recruitment.
If you have any questions about this recruitment, please contact Jacob Rolon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-339-3695.
If you are submitting additional information, the preferred method is to upload it with your application. All uploaded additional information must be received by the closing date and time. If you are unable to upload, please email the requested information to email@example.com referencing the recruitment number in the subject line, or fax to 410-484-5928 (providing a cover sheet with your contact information, recruitment name, recruitment number and the number of pages faxed). Only additional materials that are requested will be accepted for this recruitment.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact the Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services, HRSD-Recruitment & Examination at 410-339-4200, MD TTY Relay Service 1-800-735-2258.
If you are having difficulties with submitting your online application, please contact the DBM Recruitment and Examination Division at Application.Help@maryland.gov <Application.Help@maryland.gov> or
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining, and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.