DEVELOPMENT OFFICER SUPERVISOR COMMUNITY ASSISTANCE (052928)
Subsidy Officer Supervisor
|Department||DHCD - Div of Dev Finance - Rental Svcs Programs|
|Date Opened||8/8/2019 1:03:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||8/22/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$46,477 - $60,183/year (Grade 16, Base-Step 9, with promotional growth to $74,191)|
|HR Analyst||Kathleen Hubbard|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Education: A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in urban planning, financial management, business or public administration, political science, economics, marketing, management science or a closely related field.
Experience: Four years of community assistance experience involving residential or commercial real estate development, governmental housing, community development or infrastructure development programs, including market research, planning, financial management, loan or grant program administration, capital projects or project development.
1. Candidates may substitute additional experience on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Candidates may substitute graduate credit hours in urban planning, financial management, business or public administration, political science, economics, marketing, management science or a closely related field on a year-for-year basis for up to two years of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in the Business and Industry job family or Business and Industry job codes on a year-for-year basis for the required education and experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with interviewing customers
- Experience with qualifying households based on income guidelines
- Experience with preparing documents consistent with Housing and Urban Development (HUD) guidelines
- Experience with assuring accurate program reporting to Housing and Urban Development (HUD) secure systems
- Ability to maintain deadlines
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Attn: Mrs. Kathleen Hubbard, HR Coordinator
- Your First and Last Name
- Recruitment #
- Classification (Job Title) of Recruitment