ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II
|Department||MIL State Operations|
|Date Opened||3/6/2018 4:39:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||3/20/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$38,880-$50,120 with potential growth to $61,691|
|HR Analyst||Angela Stokes|
This recruiter will recruit and interview at risk juveniles for the Freestate ChalleNGe Academy.
The purpose of the Freestate ChalleNGe Academy is to provide at-risk youth with academic, job skills and life skills training with emphasis on positive values in a structured environment that will give them hope and opportunity to become productive citizens.
The ChalleNGe program is a great opportunity for the youth to learn about themselves, challenge all their capabilities and realize personal accomplishment! Academy staff and, personal mentors work diligently with cadets to ensure they maintain their track to success and accomplishment.
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- Formulate, organize and implement day-to-day recruiting activities in accordance with NGB and MDNG policies to fill available spaces at the FCA.
- Process and screen applications for applicant eligibility.
Education: Possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
Experience: Two years experience in administrative or professional work.
1. Candidates may substitute additional experience in administrative staff or professional work on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Candidates may substitute additional graduate level education at an accredited college or university at the rate of 30 semester credit hours for each year of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work that included regular use of independent judgment and analysis in applying and interpreting complex administrative plans, policies, rules or regulations or analysis of operational programs or procedures with recommendations for improvement on a year-for-year basis for the required education and experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Experience as a Recruiter.
Experience managing a program or organization.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
BARGAINING UNIT STATUS
The incumbent in this position is a member of a covered bargaining unit and will be required to pay a bi-weekly service fee to the exclusive representative of the bargaining unit.
Military Veterans may qualify for additional bonus points towards certification. A copy of your proof of eligibility (DD 214) for Veterans’ Credit will be required prior to hire.
PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL UNSOLICITED DOCUMENTATION.
Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of completing the online or paper application. Online application process is STRONGLY preferred. The paper application must be received by the closing date for the recruitment. No postmarks will be accepted. If online access is not available, you may submit a paper application to:
Maryland Military Department State Personnel Office
Fifth Regiment Armory, Room B10
219 29th Division St.
Baltimore, MD 21201-2288
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact Angela Stokes at firstname.lastname@example.org
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity.