HCD COMMUNITY PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR II (C21008)
|Department||DHCD - Div of Neighborhood Revitalization|
|Date Opened||5/19/2022 12:01:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||6/2/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$26.28- $34.19/hour (Grade 18/Base - Step 9 with promotional growth to $43.03/hour)|
|HR Analyst||Christopher Schrader|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Education: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Five years of administrative or professional experience to include two years of financing experience or providing technical assistance for development or rehabilitation of multifamily or single family housing; neighborhood revitalization and business development; community infrastructure development; or historic preservation programs.
1. Candidates may substitute additional administrative or professional experience as defined above on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Candidates may substitute additional job-related education at a rate of thirty credit hours for each year of experience for up to two years of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in business and industry classification or business and industry specialty codes in the housing management field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience and education.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Three years of the qualifying experience was gained working with nonprofit, federal, OR state program management.
- One year of the qualifying experience has been with anti-poverty or homeless services programs.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Attn: Christopher Schrader, HR Generalist
- Your First and Last Name
- Recruitment #
- Classification (Job Title) of Recruitment