FISCAL ACCOUNTS TECHNICIAN SUPERVISOR
|Department||DJS Metro Region - Administration|
|Date Opened||1/15/2020 09:30:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||1/30/2020 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$38,988.00 - $61,649.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Shavonne Holman|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Three years of experience reconciling agency accounting systems to fiscal control systems or developing automated spreadsheets, ledgers and reports using accounting software packages or identifying budget trends and recommending budget realignments.
1. Experience calculating and recording financial, statistical or other numerical data may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required high school education.
2. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience in Financial Clerical/Finance Technicians classifications or specialty codes in the financial field of work at a rate of one year of military experience for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Three years of work experience utilizing automated accounting system(s) to post payments, process invoices, calculate payroll, and enter other information.
- One year of supervising the work of employees.
- One year of experience in Microsoft Office or Access.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|