Registered Nurse Charge Med
|Department||DJS Eastern Region - State Operated Facilities|
|Date Opened||5/21/2018 1:30:00 PM|
|Salary||$68,529.00 - $84,552.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Bonnie Smith|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Positions are located throughout the State of Maryland. Therefore, the resulting eligible list will be used to fill current and future vacancies in work locations listed above. When completing the application, please select all locations in which you are willing to work.
Current vacancy located at:
Victor Cullen Center
6000 Cullen Dr., Sabillasville, MD 21780
Charles Hickey Jr. School
9700 Old Harford Rd., Parkville, MD
Main Purpose of Job
Experience: Two years of experience as a registered nurse, one year of which must have been in the option for which application is made.
1. A Bachelor’s degree in nursing or a related field from an accredited college or university may be substituted for one year of general experience.
2. A Master’s degree in nursing or a health-related field from an accredited college or university may be substituted for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in Nursing classifications or Nursing and Hospital Administration specialty codes in the Nursing field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
2. Employees in this classification may be assigned duties which require the operation of an automobile. Employees assigned such duties will be required to possess a motor vehicle operator’s license valid in the State of Maryland.
3. Employees in this classification may be required to successfully complete cardiopulmonary resuscitation training and maintain current certification.
2. Employees in this classification are subject to substance abuse testing in accordance with Code of Maryland Regulations 17.04.09, Testing for Illegal Use of Drugs.
Applicants who meet the minimum qualifications will be admitted to the evaluation for this classification. Successful candidates will be ranked as BEST QUALIFIED, BETTER QUALIFIED OR QUALIFIED and placed on the employment (eligible) list.
For education obtained outside the U.S., a copy of the equivalent American education as determined by a foreign credential evaluation service must be provided prior to hire.
Applicants certified to list will receive eligibility for a period of one (1) year. The resulting certified eligible list for this recruitment may be used for similar positions in this or other State agencies.
Online application process is strongly urged. However, if you are unable to apply on line you may mail a paper application to:
Maryland Department of Juvenile Services
OHR-Recruitment & Examination Unit
217 E. Redwood St., 15th floor
Baltimore, MD 21202
Attn: Bonnie Smith
If you choose to fax or use regular mail, you must include on each page of the attachment your First and Last Name, the Recruitment Number that is located at the top of the bulletin and the last 4 digits of your SS#. You may fax this information to: 410-333-4188.
The paper application must be received by 5 pm, close of business, on the closing date for this recruitment, no postmarks will be accepted. Incorrect application forms will not be accepted:
Should additional information regarding this recruitment be required, please, contact DJS Office of Human Resources at email@example.com. Include the Recruitment Title/Number that is located at the top of the bulletin in the email subject line..
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country, and encourage them to apply. As an equal opportunity employer Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity. Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|