COMPUTER INFORMATION SERVICES SPECIALIST I
50% PART TIME
|Department||DJS Departmental Support|
|Date Opened||1/8/2019 1:30:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||1/23/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$18,644.50 - $29,482.50/year|
|HR Analyst||Shavonne Holman|
LOCATION OF POSITION
301 Bay Street, Suite 200
Easton, MD 21601
Main Purpose of Job
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: One year of experience responding to and resolving help desk calls from users of computers, or operating computer equipment for the purpose of data entry, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, data base or other applications.
1. Additional experience responding to and resolving help desk calls from users of computers, or operating computer equipment for the purpose of data entry, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, data base or other applications may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Nine credit hours in personal computer applications at an accredited institution may be substituted for the required experience.
3. Completion of a certification program in computer repair, such as Microsoft A+ or an equivalent program, may be substituted for the required experience.
4. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a non-commissioned officer in Cyber and Information Systems classifications or Cyber and Information Systems specialty codes in the Information Technology field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
2. Experience navigating Windows 7 & 10 and Google/Gmail
BARGAINING UNIT STATUS
The online application process is strongly preferred. However, if you are unable to apply on line you may mail a paper application to the address below or fax a paper application to the fax number below. If you choose to fax or use regular mail, you must include on each page of the attachment your First and Last Name, the Recruitment Number that is located at the top of the bulletin and the last 4 digits of your SS#. The paper application must be received by 5 pm, close of business, on the closing date for this recruitment, no postmarks will be accepted. Incorrect application forms will not be accepted:
Maryland Department of Juvenile Services
OHR-Recruitment & Examination Unit
One Center Plaza
20 W. Fayette Street, Baltimore, MD 21201
Attn: Shavonne Holman
Fax number 410-333-4188
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay Should additional information regarding this recruitment be required, please contact DJS Office of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the Recruitment Title/Number that is located at the top of the bulletin.
The resulting Certified Eligible List for this recruitment may be used for similar positions in this or other State agencies.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity. People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply. We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|