|Department||DLLR Workforce Dev - Ofc of the Asst Secy|
|Date Opened||6/12/2018 09:03:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||6/26/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$44,017.00 - $56,999.00 (With Potential Growth to $70,265.00/year)|
|HR Analyst||Stephanie Dunphy|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Office of Workforce Information & Performance
1100 N. Eutaw Street Room #316
Baltimore, MD 21201
Main Purpose of Job
Education: A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Four years of experience in administrative staff or professional work.
1. Additional experience in administrative staff or professional work may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Additional graduate level education at an accredited college or university may be substituted at the rate of 30 semester credit hours on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work related to the administration of rules, regulations, policy, procedures and processes, or overseeing or coordinating unit operations or functioning as a staff assistant to a higher ranking commissioned officer on a year-for-year basis for the required education and experience.
1. Bachelors degree with an emphasis in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering or Operations Research.
2. At least 2 years of analysis experience; Skills in Excel with knowledge of spreadsheet functionality including pivot tables, charts, graphing and macros.
3. Solid communications skills, both verbal and written.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- One or more years of economic research assignments requiring planning information assembly, analysis and evaluation, conclusions and report preparation.
- Experience applying analytics models and projections on organizational staffing to enhance forecasting accuracy and improve workforce decision making Advances Excel skills.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
U.S. Military Veterans may qualify for additional bonus points towards certification. Any job offer will be contingent on the candidate providing a U.S. Military form DD 214 verifying honorable discharge from service prior to starting employment (and may be requested prior to interview). Permanent State employees do not need to submit proof of Veterans’ status.
If you are unable to apply online, or encounter difficulty attaching required or optional documentation, you may submit via mail or deliver in person. Please be sure to include your name, identification number (Easy ID#) and job announcement number on any documentation to ensure timely processing.
PLEASE DO NOT FAX OR EMAIL UNSOLICITED DOCUMENTATION
Completed applications, required documentation, and any required addendums may be mailed to:
DLLR Office of Human Resources
N. Eutaw Street, Rm. 101
Baltimore, MD 21201
email address: Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org
The MD State Application Form can be found online Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of DLLR that all persons have equal opportunity and access to employment opportunities, services, and facilities without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|