Looking for a chance to lead with excellence and make a lasting impact on patient care? If so, we are seeking you, a licensed clinician looking for the next step in your career.
The State of Connecticut, Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (DMHAS) is seeking four (4) Mental Health Therapists (Licensed Marital and Family Therapist, Licensed Professional Counselor, and Licensed Clinical Social Worker) to join our team.
DMHAS is a health care agency whose mission is to promote the overall health and wellness of persons with behavioral health needs through an integrated network of holistic, comprehensive, effective, and efficient services and supports that foster dignity, respect, and self-sufficiency in those we serve.
How to apply:
To find out more information on these outstanding opportunities, click on the link that corresponds to the license you possess and apply today!
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Committed to making an impact and serving the public through meaningful work;
- Seeking limitless opportunities to grow while enjoying work/life balance;
- Interested in diversity and new perspectives, to join us.
What we can offer you:
Our employees participate in a competitive benefits plan that includes healthcare coverage, and a retirement plan, as well as paid time off! We encourage a healthy work/life balance to all employees as well as professional growth and development opportunities.
- Full-time (40 hours per week)
- First shift (8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.) or second shift (3:30 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.)
- Located in Torrington, CT
- Working Days:
- First shift: Tuesday - Saturday (PCN 25906, 75666)
- Second shift: Sunday - Thursday (PCN 91527); Tuesday - Saturday (PCN 25730)
*Find Out More Information About Our Amazing Team Below*
AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The State of Connecticut is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and strongly encourages the applications of women, minorities, and persons with disabilities.