Profile is NOT an application - you must still apply for each job
New User Registration:Returning Applicants:
If you have applied with us in the past several months, you may find that you have a base profile, (consisting only of Name, Address, Phone, Email, last 4 digits of SSN) which was migrated to this new system. You are encouraged to access this NEW Applicant Profile and make any revisions or corrections, and re-attach your resume.
First Time Applicants:
- Click "My Applications" above
- On the LOG IN page, if you have your username from the previous system, enter it here; if not or it is not recognized, click "Forgot your user name?" and follow the instructions.
- Passwords from the previous system were not migrated, so you will need to create a new one. Click "Forgot your password?" and follow the instructions.
- Please check your spam / junk email boxes for correspondence with instructions.
- Once you have logged in, you can update your Applicant Profile and apply for open positions.
- Do NOT create multiple accounts!
- Click "Apply" above or "Apply Online" below
- Click “I am a NEW USER”
- Complete your New User Registration and save your Applicant Profile for later use
Your Applicant Profile can be updated whenever your skills, employment history, education, etc. change. The Applicant Profile can be used to copy into an application for an open job so that you don't have to re-type your information each time you create a new application. Once complete, it's easy to apply for open positions.
Please Note, this Profile is NOT an application for an open position. After you create your Applicant Profile, you must still click on a Job Title and complete the application as instructed for each position.
- Complete your User Registration. You are encouraged to save your Applicant Profile for future use.
- You MUST click on the job posting you are interested in, and click Apply from within that posting.
- MAKE SURE the job you are applying for is named at the top of the page!
- Review or modify your application for that position.
- Click "Ready to Send App" or the "Send" tab; read page and click the attestation.
- Click "Send to City of New Haven"
- You will be redirected to "CONFIRMATION OF EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION SUBMISSION"
- You will also receive an email and text, if a number was provided, confirming your submission
- If you do not receive this confirmation in the next 24 hours, please contact us at NHJobs@newhavenct.gov
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|