|Open Date||2/27/2019 1:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||3/31/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Type of Recruitment||Seasonal|
East Tampa only: Applicants must:
Be between the age of 16-18 years old.
Be enrolled in the Hillsborough County School system and live within the boundaries of East Tampa.
To view map, copy and paste link: www.tampagov.net/sites/default/files/economic-and-urban-development/images/EAST_TAMPA_AERIALPDF.PDF
· Northern Boundary: Hillsborough Ave.
· Southern Boundary: Interstate 4
· Western Boundary: Interstate 275
· Eastern Boundary: Tampa City Limits/56th Street
· Be able to pass a comprehensive criminal background check and drug test.
Work Dates and Hours of operation: The Summer Youth program will provide employment opportunities from Monday, June 3, 2019 - Friday, July 26, 2019. Hours of operation will be from 7:00am to 3:30pm. Uniforms: The City of Tampa will provide steel toed work boot and 4 tee shirts.