7318 - Electronic Maintenance Tech
|Department||Public Utilities Commission|
|Date Opened||11/20/2020 3:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||12/8/2020 5:00:00 PM|
|Salary||$49.93 - $60.66/hour; $8,654.00 - $10,515.00/month; $103,844.00 - $126,178.00/year|
|Job Type||Temporary Exempt|
- Completion of a two (2) year or equivalent program in electronics from a recognized academic, trade or technical institution; or completion of a military training program in electronics; AND
- Three (3) years of verifiable journey-level industrial or institutional electronic experience performing installation, instrumentation calibration, maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and modification of electronic systems and related electrical components and electronic sub-systems to the electronic component level; AND
- Possession of a valid California driver’s license
- Knowledge of troubleshooting of Flow meters, Pressure devices, Automation – controls, PLC, PID, Data Communications, Water Treatment devices.
- Knowledge of the following Control Systems: Flow controls, pump controls, Variable speed drives, Protective Relays
- Possession of the following license, certifications: ISA Certified Control Systems Technician (CCST), ISA Certified Automation Professional (CAP).
How To Apply
- Select the desired job announcement
- Select “Apply” and read and acknowledge the information
- Select either “I am a New User” if you have not previously registered, or “I have Registered Previously”
- Follow instructions on the screen
- Candidates for positions with the Unified School District and the Community College District may be disqualified from consideration should their conviction history not meet the standards established under the California Education Code.
- Candidates for positions with the Recreation and Park Department may be disqualified from consideration should their conviction history not meet the standards established under California Public Resources Code 5164.
Disaster Service Workers
All employees hired on or after January 10, 2009 will be required (pursuant to San Francisco Charter Section A8.432) to contribute 2% of pre-tax compensation to fund retiree healthcare. In addition, most employees are required to make a member contribution towards retirement, ranging from 7.5%-13.25% of compensation. For more information on these provisions, please contact the personnel office of the hiring agency.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|