2930 Behavioral Health Clinician - COVID Command Center
|Specialty||COVID Command Center|
|Department||Department of Public Health|
|Date Opened||12/14/2020 5:00:00 PM|
|Salary||$44.44 - $53.99/hour; $7,703.00 - $9,358.00/month; $92,430.00 - $112,294.00/year|
|Job Type||Temporary Exempt|
- Interviews individuals experiencing multiple stressors to determine current needs;
- Actively participates as a member of a multidisciplinary team;
- Completes appropriate referrals to services/other team members;
- Completes appropriate forms and documentation to track assessment/progress;
- Conducts interviews with collateral contacts (e.g., providers, support system) as indicated;
- Proactively engages with patients;
- Provides DSM 5 diagnosis as indicated;
- Provides verbal de-escalation support over the phone or in person as indicated;
- Assesses for acute care (e.g., 5150 WIC);
- Engages and creates therapeutic space both in person and via telehealth;
- Conducts contacts in person;
- Maintains confidentiality in accordance with Federal and State regulations;
- Uses multiple technological tools (e.g., MS Excel, MS Team, Electronic Health Records, virtual meeting platforms);
- Follows current guidance regarding Personal Protective Equipment; and
- Exhibits flexibility to adapt to changing work landscape.
The 2930 Behavioral Health Clinician performs other related duties as assigned/required.
- Possession of a valid Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) license issued by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS); OR
- Current registration as an Associate Social Worker (ASW) license issued by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS); OR
- Possession of a valid Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT) license issued by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS); OR
- Possession of a valid Marriage and Family Therapist Intern (MFTI) license issued by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS); OR
- Possession of a valid Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC) license issued by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS); OR
- Possession of a valid Professional Clinical Counselor Intern (PCCI) license issued by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS).
One (1) year of full-time employment is equivalent to 2,000 hours (2,000 hours of qualifying work experience is based on a forty (40) hour work week). Any overtime hours that you work above forty (40) hours per week are not included in the calculation to determine full-time employment. Applicants must meet the minimum qualification requirement by the final filing date unless otherwise noted.
How To Apply
Applications for City and County of San Francisco jobs are only accepted through an online process. Visit www.jobaps.com/sf to register an account (if you have not already done so) and begin the application process.
- Select the desired job announcement
- Select “Apply” and read and acknowledge the information
- Select either “I am a New User” if you have not previously registered, or “I have Registered Previously”
- Follow instructions on the screen
Computers are available for the public (from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday) to file online applications in the lobby of the Dept. of Human Resources at 1 South Van Ness Avenue, 4th Floor, San Francisco. In line with the Official Public Health Order to slow the spread of COVID-19, “shelter-in-place” has been issued for all San Francisco residents that is expected to be in effect until further notice. As a result, Department of Human Resources (DHR)’s office (located at 1 South Van Ness Avenue, 4th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103) is currently closed to the general public. If you have any questions, please feel free to email the Human Resources Analyst listed on this announcement.
Applicants may be contacted by email about this announcement and, therefore, it is their responsibility to ensure that their registered email address is accurate and kept up-to-date. Also, applicants must ensure that email from CCSF is not blocked on their computer by a spam filter. To prevent blocking, applicants should set up their email to accept CCSF mail from the following addresses (@sfgov.org, @sfdpw.org, @sfport.com, @flysfo.com, @sfwater.org, @sfdph.org, @asianart.org, @sfmta.com, @sfpl.org, @dcyf.org, @first5sf.org, @famsf.org, @ccsf.edu).
Applicants will receive a confirmation email that their online application has been received in response to every announcement for which they file. Applicants should retain this confirmation email for their records. Failure to receive this email means that the online application was not submitted or received.
All work experience, education, training and other information substantiating how you meet the minimum qualifications must be included on your application by the filing deadline. Information submitted after the filing deadline will not be considered in determining whether you meet the minimum qualifications.
Applications completed improperly may be cause for ineligibility, disqualification or may lead to lower scores.
If you have specific questions regarding these COVID Command Center positions, please contact Melody Doan, HR Operations Division, by telephone at (415) 554-2750 or by email at email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding this recruitment or application process, please contact the analyst, Yvette Gamble, by telephone at (415) 554-2911 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The department may implement screening mechanisms in order to determine applicants’ qualifications for this position. Applicants meeting the minimum qualifications are not guaranteed advancement through all steps in the selection process. Only applicants most closely meeting the needs of the department will be invited to continue in the selection process.
As a selected candidate for a job, you will be fingerprinted, and your fingerprints will be sent to the California Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). The resulting report of your conviction history (if any) will be used to determine whether the nature of your conviction (or arrest, in limited circumstances) conflicts with the specific duties and responsibilities of the job for which you are a selected candidate. If a conflict exists, you will be asked to present any evidence of rehabilitation that may mitigate the conflict, except when federal or state regulations bar employment in specific circumstances, such as:
- Candidates for positions with the Unified School District and the Community College District may be disqualified from consideration should their conviction history not meet the standards established under the California Education Code.
- Candidates for positions with the Recreation and Park Department may be disqualified from consideration should their conviction history not meet the standards established under California Public Resources Code 5164.
Having a conviction history does not automatically preclude you from a job with the City.
If you are a selected candidate, the hiring department will contact you to schedule a fingerprinting appointment.
Disaster Service Workers
All City and County of San Francisco employees are designated Disaster Service Workers through state and local law (California Government Code Section 3100-3109). Employment with the City requires the affirmation of a loyalty oath to this effect. Employees are required to complete all Disaster Service Worker-related training as assigned, and to return to work as ordered in the event of an emergency.
Issued: Month, Day, Year
Acting Human Resources Director
Department of Human Resources
Recruitment ID Number: TEX-2930-904322
DPH/YG/ 415-554-2911 (#01147108)
All employees hired on or after January 10, 2009 will be required (pursuant to San Francisco Charter Section A8.432) to contribute 2% of pre-tax compensation to fund retiree healthcare. In addition, most employees are required to make a member contribution towards retirement, ranging from 7.5%-13.25% of compensation. For more information on these provisions, please contact the personnel office of the hiring agency.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|