1822 Administrative Analyst
|Department||Public Utilities Commission|
|Date Opened||11/20/2020 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||12/8/2020 5:00:00 PM|
|Salary||$40.46 - $49.19/hour; $7,014.00 - $8,526.00/month; $84,162.00 - $102,310.00/year|
|Job Type||Permanent Exempt|
- Leads internal audit project of SFPUC security system, including access level consolidation, cardholder record cleanup, system configuration and mapping, badge analysis, troubleshooting and reporting.
- Supports the Security and Asset Protection Manager to follow up and respond to security incidents reported throughout the SFPUC.
- Supports the standardization project for security levels of service across the SFPUC and its facilities, including information and data gathering, verifying baseline security levels, analyzing industry best practice standards and providing recommendations for SFPUC assets.
- Assists with complex security system access and cardholder maintenance tasks, including investigation and follow up of identified anomalies within the system, badge designing and periodic alarm monitoring and access reports.
- Maintains the agreement between the division and security system integrator(s), including scheduling vendor visits and coordinating with other SFPUC divisions, monitoring expenditures, and liaising with supplier to maintain accurate records.
- Performs analysis for development of administrative, management, program and organizational policies and procedures for emergency management and security: consults with managers, administrators and other staff to determine parameters for analysis and other background information.
- Prepares or assists in the preparation of a variety of reports and plans related to emergency and security operations, including compiling and evaluating information, writing final reports, and presenting findings to stakeholders.
- Administers SFPUC mass notification system, working with internal and external partners to ensure all contact information is correct and up to date.
- Supports the response to local disasters and emergencies, performing duties as assigned during an emergency in which the SFPUC is involved including working in the Department Operations Center or the Emergency Operations Center, if activated.
- May assist with the development and preparation of a variety of operational and contingency plans for different SFPUC jurisdictions in response to identified hazards.
- Class 1822 Administrative Analyst performs related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
How To Apply
- Select the desired job announcement
- Select "Apply" and read and acknowledge the information
- Select either "I am a New User" if you have not previously registered, or "I have Registered Previously"
- Follow instructions on the screen
- Candidates for positions with the Unified School District and the Community College District may be disqualified from consideration should their conviction history not meet the standards established under the California Education Code.
- Candidates for positions with the Recreation and Park Department may be disqualified from consideration should their conviction history not meet the standards established under California Public Resources Code 5164.
Disaster Service Workers
All employees hired on or after January 10, 2009 will be required (pursuant to San Francisco Charter Section A8.432) to contribute 2% of pre-tax compensation to fund retiree healthcare. In addition, most employees are required to make a member contribution towards retirement, ranging from 7.5%-13.25% of compensation. For more information on these provisions, please contact the personnel office of the hiring agency.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|