1070 IS Project Director - HSA
|Department||Human Services Agency|
|Date Opened||2/4/2020 12:15:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||3/12/2020 5:00:00 PM|
|Salary||$64.00 - $80.50/hour; $11,093.00 - $13,953.00/month; $133,120.00 - $167,440.00/year|
|Job Type||Permanent PBT|
1. An associate degree in computer science or a closely related field from an accredited college or university OR its equivalent in terms of total course credits/units [i.e., at least sixty (60) semester or ninety (90) quarter credits/units with a minimum of twenty (20) semester or thirty (30) quarter credits/units in computer science or a closely-related field]. AND
2. Seven (7) years of experience in system administration, information systems development, maintenance and support, or information technology project management, including two (2) years of supervisory experience.
Additional experience as described above may be substituted for the required degree on a year-for-year basis (up to a maximum of two (2) years). One (1) year is equivalent to thirty (30) semester units/forty-five (45) quarter units with a minimum of 10 semester / 15 quarter units in computer science or a closely related field.
1. Five (5) years of verifiable experience in supporting and administering a statewide automated welfare eligibility system (e.g. CalWIN, C-IV, LRS).
Note: Applicants who meet the minimum qualifications are not guaranteed to advance through all of the steps in the selection process.
**Applicants must meet the Minimum Qualification requirements at the time of filing**
VERIFICATION OF EXPERIENCE AND/OR EDUCATION:
Applicants may be required to submit verification of qualifying education and experience at any point during the recruitment and selection process. Refer to the following links for verification:
Verification Guidelines: https://sfdhr.org/information-about-hiring-process
How To Apply
- Select the desired job announcement (PBT-1070-099913)
- Select “Apply” and read and acknowledge the information
- Select either “I am a New User” if you have not previously registered, or “I have Registered Previously”
- Follow instructions on the screen
Disaster Service Workers
All employees hired on or after January 10, 2009 will be required (pursuant to San Francisco Charter Section A8.432) to contribute 2% of pre-tax compensation to fund retiree healthcare. In addition, most employees are required to make a member contribution towards retirement, ranging from 7.5%-13.25% of compensation. For more information on these provisions, please contact the personnel office of the hiring agency.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|