|Department||Department of Public Health|
|Analyst||Margarita Gonzalez Diaz|
|Date Opened||8/26/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||9/10/2021 5:00:00 PM|
|Salary||$46.28 - $56.29/hour; $8,021.00 - $9,757.00/month; $96,252.00 - $117,078.00/year|
|Job Type||CBT Discrete|
- Serves as consultant to the staff of the department on the technical and practical aspects of the department's nutrition programs and activities;
- Provides appropriate consultations and medical nutrition therapy to individuals and families as indicated, to successfully address nutrition issues;
- Participates in the development, coordination and technical accuracy of the department's nutrition programs;
- Plans, arranges for, and conducts nutrition education programs by means of demonstration and discussions to the public, department staff and community organizations;
- Participates in planning and research activities to determine the relationship of proper nutrition to certain medical, public and community health issues;
How To Apply
- Select the desired job announcement
- Select “Apply” and read and acknowledge the information
- Select either “I am a New User” if you have not previously registered, or “I have Registered Previously”
- Follow instructions on the screen
- Candidates for positions with the Unified School District and the Community College District may be disqualified from consideration should their conviction history not meet the standards established under the California Education Code.
- Candidates for positions with the Recreation and Park Department may be disqualified from consideration should their conviction history not meet the standards established under California Public Resources Code 5164.
Disaster Service Workers
All employees hired on or after January 10, 2009 will be required (pursuant to San Francisco Charter Section A8.432) to contribute 2% of pre-tax compensation to fund retiree healthcare. In addition, most employees are required to make a member contribution towards retirement, ranging from 7.5%-13.25% of compensation. For more information on these provisions, please contact the personnel office of the hiring agency.