2322 Nurse Manager (Primary Care Nursing - Ambulatory Care)
San Francisco City Clinic
|Analyst||Margarita Gonzalez Diaz|
|Date Opened||5/11/2020 5:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||6/3/2020 5:00:00 PM|
|Salary||$74.10 - $107.89/hour; $12,844.00 - $18,701.00/month; $154,128.00 - $224,406.00/year|
|Job Type||CBT Discrete|
- LICENSE: Possession of a valid, including temporary or interim, California Registered Nurse License issued by the Board of Registered Nursing (BRN); AND
- EDUCATION: Possession of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college and/or university in Nursing, Nursing Administration or a closely related field; AND
- EXPERIENCE: Two (2) years (equivalent to 4,000 hours) of experience as a Registered Nurse in a general acute care hospital, ambulatory clinic, or community/public health setting, including one (1) year (equivalent 2,000 hours) of communicable disease experience, within the last five (5) years.
How To Apply
Applications for City and County of San Francisco jobs are only accepted through an online process. Visit www.jobaps.com/sf to register an account (if you have not already done so) and begin the application process.
- Select the desired job announcement
- Select “Apply” and read and acknowledge the information
- Select either “I am a New User” if you have not previously registered, or “I have Registered Previously”
- Follow instructions on the screen
Computers are available for the public (from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday) to file online applications in the lobby of the Dept. of Human Resources at 1 South Van Ness Avenue, 4th Floor, San Francisco.
Applicants may be contacted by email about this announcement and, therefore, it is their responsibility to ensure that their registered email address is accurate and kept up-to-date. Also, applicants must ensure that email from CCSF is not blocked on their computer by a spam filter. To prevent blocking, applicants should set up their email to accept CCSF mail from the following addresses (@sfgov.org, @sfdpw.org, @sfport.com, @flysfo.com, @sfwater.org, @sfdph.org, @asianart.org, @sfmta.com, @sfpl.org, @dcyf.org, @first5sf.org, @famsf.org, @ccsf.edu).
Applicants will receive a confirmation email that their online application has been received in response to every announcement for which they file. Applicants should retain this confirmation email for their records. Failure to receive this email means that the online application was not submitted or received.
All work experience, education, training and other information substantiating how you meet the minimum qualifications must be included on your application by the filing deadline. Information submitted after the filing deadline will not be considered in determining whether you meet the minimum qualifications.
Applications completed improperly may be cause for ineligibility, disqualification or may lead to lower scores.
If you have any questions regarding this recruitment or application process, please contact the exam analyst, Margarita Gonzalez Diaz, by telephone at (415) 554-2921, or by email at Margarita.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates for positions with the Unified School District and the Community College District may be disqualified from consideration should their conviction history not meet the standards established under the California Education Code.
- Candidates for positions with the Recreation and Park Department may be disqualified from consideration should their conviction history not meet the standards established under California Public Resources Code 5164.
Having a conviction history does not automatically preclude you from a job with the City.
If you are a selected candidate, the hiring department will contact you to schedule a fingerprinting appointment.