1280 HR Data Analyst
|Date Opened||5/11/2020 5:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||5/26/2020 5:00:00 PM|
|Salary||$42.59 - $51.76/hour; $7,382.00 - $8,972.00/month; $88,582.00 - $107,666.00/year|
|Job Type||Permanent Exempt|
Do you like numbers? Are you a problem solver? If you love digging into a puzzle and piecing the picture together, the City and County of San Francisco (City) needs you.
What you will be doing:
If selected, you would, under supervision, perform entry-level through journey-level professional analyst work to support human resource analytics and labor negotiations.
You would support human resources analytic functions by performing the following:
· Data gathering and analysis
· Demographic analysis
· Succession planning reports
· Recruitment and retention analysis
Support labor negotiations by performing the following:
· Analyzing cost/value of pension and healthcare benefits
· Auditing department pay practices
· Conducting salary surveys of surrounding jurisdictions, assessing base pay and other data points of total compensation
· Assessing the merits and costs associated with City and union economic proposals
· Interpreting contract language and drafting language in regard to economic proposals
· Develop arbitration exhibits
This is a permanent full-time position. It is exempt from Civil Service Commission rules under San Francisco Charter Section 10.104. The person who gets this job serves at the discretion of the City’s Human Resources Director.
We’re looking for someone who:
· Is a Microsoft Excel expert
· Has database querying experience
· Can quickly analyze information and succinctly summarize using charts and matrixes
· Can operate effectively with a very low margin of error
A few reasons you might love this job:
· You will be appreciated and trusted
· You will work with a close-knit team of people who are passionate and supportive
· You will have opportunities to develop your knowledge, skills, and abilities
· You will work in a department with integrity, which trusts, engages, and values its employees
How To Apply
As a selected candidate for a job, you will be fingerprinted, and your fingerprints will be sent to the California Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). The resulting report of your conviction history (if any) will be used to determine whether the nature of your conviction (or arrest, in limited circumstances) conflicts with the specific duties and responsibilities of the job for which you are a selected candidate. If a conflict exists, you will be asked to present any evidence of rehabilitation that may mitigate the conflict, except when federal or state regulations bar employment in specific circumstances, such as:
- Candidates for positions with the Unified School District and the Community College District may be disqualified from consideration should their conviction history not meet the standards established under the California Education Code.
- Candidates for positions with the Recreation and Park Department may be disqualified from consideration should their conviction history not meet the standards established under California Public Resources Code 5164.
Having a conviction history does not automatically preclude you from a job with the City.
If you are a selected candidate, the hiring department will contact you to schedule a fingerprinting appointment.
Disaster Service Workers
Issued: May 11, 2020
Human Resources Director
Department of Human Resources
Recruitment ID Number: PEX-1280-904092
All employees hired on or after January 10, 2009 will be required (pursuant to San Francisco Charter Section A8.432) to contribute 2% of pre-tax compensation to fund retiree healthcare. In addition, most employees are required to make a member contribution towards retirement, ranging from 7.5%-13.25% of compensation. For more information on these provisions, please contact the personnel office of the hiring agency.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|