1823 Senior Administrative Analyst
Senior Contract Analyst
|Date Opened||2/12/2020 12:30:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||3/5/2020 5:00:00 PM|
|Salary||$47.16 - $57.31/hour; $8,175.00 - $9,934.00/month; $98,098.00 - $119,210.00/year|
|Job Type||Permanent PBT|
How To Apply
- Select the desired job announcement PBT-1823-098714
- Select “Apply” and read and acknowledge the information
- Select either “I am a New User” if you have not previously registered, or “I have Registered Previously”
- Follow instructions on the screen
- Ability to evaluate/analyze information/data and to exercise good judgment relative to that evaluation or analysis;
- Ability to communicate written information (includes ability to proofread);
- Knowledge of, and ability to apply, financial/fiscal principles (including the ability to use mathematical and statistical formulas);
- Ability to comprehend and understand written information;
- Ability to use various computer software programs;
- Ability to conduct research;
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships; and
- Knowledge of, and the ability to apply, principles, practices and procedures involving office operations.
Qualified candidates will be notified of the exact date, time and location of the examination. A passing score must be achieved on all recruitment components in order to continue in the selection process and be placed on the eligible list.
As a selected candidate for a job, you will be fingerprinted, and your fingerprints will be sent to the California Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). The resulting report of your conviction history (if any) will be used to determine whether the nature of your conviction (or arrest, in limited circumstances) conflicts with the specific duties and responsibilities of the job for which you are a selected candidate. If a conflict exists, you will be asked to present any evidence of rehabilitation that may mitigate the conflict, except when federal or state regulations bar employment in specific circumstances, such as:
- Candidates for positions with the Unified School District and the Community College District may be disqualified from consideration should their conviction history not meet the standards established under the California Education Code.
- Candidates for positions with the Recreation and Park Department may be disqualified from consideration should their conviction history not meet the standards established under California Public Resources Code 5164.
Having a conviction history does not automatically preclude you from a job with the City.
If you are a selected candidate, the hiring department will contact you to schedule a fingerprinting appointment.
Disaster Service Workers
Exam Type: CPE
Issued: February 12, 2020
Amended: February 26, 2020 to extend filing deadline
Human Resources Director
Department of Human Resources
Recruitment ID Number: PBT-1823-098714
ADM/ BDS/ 415-554-6022
All employees hired on or after January 10, 2009 will be required (pursuant to San Francisco Charter Section A8.432) to contribute 2% of pre-tax compensation to fund retiree healthcare. In addition, most employees are required to make a member contribution towards retirement, ranging from 7.5%-13.25% of compensation. For more information on these provisions, please contact the personnel office of the hiring agency.