Please fill out the application completely.Americans with Disabilities Act. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need assistance to participate in this recruitment, contact the Human Resources Department at (415) 557-4800 (voice) or (415) 557-4810 (TDD) or the exam analyst whose name and phone number appear on the exam or through the California Relay Service. Notification in advance will enable the City and County to evaluate arrangements to reasonably accommodate your need.
Your Responsibilities as the Applicant
- Before sending your application in to
City and County of San Francisco , it is your responsibility to ensure correctness of all information submitted in
the application and to print out a copy of the application in the "Review Part"
for your records.
- You are required to provide a valid email address and to check to be sure that you receive an email confirming that your application was sent to City and County of San Francisco. This email is sent immediately upon receipt of your application by City and County of San Francisco. You should receive this confirmation email within one day after clicking on the "Send" button.
- If you do not receive the confirmation email, it is your responsibility to contact the Department of Human Resources. If you fail to do so, your application may not be considered for the opening for which you have applied.
- Cookies must be turned on in your browser in order to use this online application system. Click here for more information about how cookies are used.
- Pop-ups should be allowed for JobApsCloud.com. The steps to allow pop-ups vary by browser. Please click the links below for more information on allowing pop-ups for the following browsers:
- Safari (see "Pop-up Windows" section)
- Internet Explorer (see "Pop-up Blocker" section)
Your application is submitted using Secure Encryption to ensure the privacy of all information you transmit over the internet.