In Cooperation with
Spartanburg Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Join our Oshkosh Defense Spartanburg
Oshkosh Defense stands behind those
who dedicate their lives to protecting others.
As an industry-leading vehicle manufacturer, every day we strive to meet
or exceed our customers' ever-changing needs with next generation technologies
and advanced systems. We operate with
unparalleled commitment to those who depend on our products and services
worldwide to perform their missions.
Potential employment opportunities exist for the new Oshkosh Defense facility in Spartanburg:
will be responsible for wiping, sanding, and inspecting all parts to be painted, as well as plugging and masking all parts.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in automotive manufacturing
- Previous paint prep experience
- Fundamental computer, math, and reading skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a changing environment and processes
- Must be able to follow established methods and procedures and perform work accordingly
- Ability to communicate with leadership and fellow team members in both written and verbal forms at a level above standard
- Must be team oriented
Oshkosh Defense (Spartanburg Assembly
Plant) offers competitive benefits including but not limited to medical,
dental, vision, and company provided life insurance as well as family planning
Hourly Pay for Production Positions Range
from $16.48 - $27.06 (depending upon role/experience)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Computer access available at SC Works - Spartanburg 110 Commerce St., Spartanburg SC 29302
Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Or your local SC Works
An Equal Opportunity Employer