Nutramax Laboratories - Manufacturing Operator I
|Date Opened||1/14/2019 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||3/31/2019 11:59:00 PM|
In Cooperation With
York Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and on-the-job training for
Employment opportunities exist for:
Manufacturing Operator I
Since 1992, Christian-based Nutramax Laboratories has been developing products for people and their pets. Located in Lancaster, South Carolina, Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, Inc. researches and develops high quality products to support animal health.
Summary of the Position:
The Manufacturing Operator will act upon specific written and/or verbal instructions furnished by the Supervisor to set-up plant equipment correctly for operation, organize work to achieve daily production schedules with no errors or deficiencies, follow and adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures and Safety Policies, and effectively use time to meet company goals and objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Planning and organizing the manufacturing steps required in the production of safe quality products
· Following instructions as written on the Master Batch Record, SOPs and all other documents related to the manufacturing process
· Transporting raw materials weighing a minimum of 50lbs
· Checking and calculating raw material quantities as needed
· Performing set-up and adjustments to all manufacturing equipment to ensure assigned machines run at peak efficiency and operations are within the cGMP guidelines and SOPs
· Cleaning rooms and equipment according to standard operating procedures and performing varied preventive maintenance duties
· Updating production records, inventory sheets, etc. as required
· Consistently checking work for accuracy to ensure no errors or deficiencies and identifying and reporting all discrepancies as necessary
· Training new employees on the operation of equipment, safety of equipment, SOPs and GMPs on an as needed basis
· Performing other assigned duties that may be required in meeting company goals and objectives
· Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
This position requires a high school diploma or GED with a strong mathematical and mechanical aptitude. Previous knowledge and understanding of production processes in a GMP or Pharmaceutical environment a plus. Attention to detail and some process analytical skills are required. Additionally, this position is required to stand on a regular basis and use hands and arms to lift and reach. Must be able to lift/move packages and material weighing a minimum of 50 lbs.
Apply Here, or copy and paste the following link in the browser: https://nutramaxlabs.applicantpro.com/jobs/914754.html
Please note that clicking the link above will take you to another website that is not operated by ReadySC or the SC Technical College System
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT; Nutramax Laboratories is an "AT-WILL EMPLOYER"
An Equal Opportunity Employer