Teijin Carbon Fibers, Inc. - Operator I
|Company||Teijin Carbon Fibers, Inc.|
|Date Opened||9/3/2019 09:30:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||9/20/2019 11:59:00 PM|
in cooperation with
Piedmont Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for:
Teijin Carbon Fibers, Inc.
Teijin is a technology-driven global group offering advanced solutions in the areas of sustainable transportation; information and electronics; safety and protection; environment and energy; and healthcare. The company’s main fields of operation include high-performance fibers, such as aramid, carbon fibers and composites, resin processing, polyester fibers and more. Teijin is constructing a new carbon fiber manufacturing facility in Greenwood County to supply the automotive, aerospace, and industrial markets.
Potential employment opportunities exist for:
This position will be responsible for his or her own workplace and primarily focus in the Inspection & Packing Area. Employees will be responsible for assuring process stays within defined process conditions, documentation and following all work and ESH regulations.
· Lead safe work practices within the area
· Ensure the sorting and packing process is carried out correctly and smoothly
· Maintain the flow of information to the Shift Leader and colleagues within the production line in the event of disruptions/deviations
· Willingness/Ability to learn and support in multiple positions throughout the line
· Identify risk and participate in risk reduction activities
· Perform routine maintenance tasks as required
· Carefully handle any work equipment, including tools, PPE, etc.
· Any additional duties as assigned
Qualifications and skills include:
· High School Diploma or GED
· Preferred 2 years manufacturing experience or Manufacturing Production Technician Certification (SCMC, MSSC, or equivalent certification)
· Preferred experience in an ISO certified operation
· Display strong aptitude for teamwork and communication
· Meet physical requirements of the job including: standing, walking, bending over, lifting up to 50 lbs.
· Skilled working with computers
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and meet deadlines
· Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
· Must be open and available to work any shift
· Ability to travel internationally for some training
· Demonstrated safety knowledge and performance
· Mechanical aptitude
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Contact us via conventional means.||You may contact us by e-mail at readySCSupport@sctechsystem.edu, or apply for a job in person at your local Department of Employment and Workforce office. Locate your nearest office.|